Re: [TowerTalk] Two 15m yagi stacking

To: Michael Keane K1MK <k1mk@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Two 15m yagi stacking
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:52:36 -0600
Hi Mike!

For the record, K3LR on 15 meters has been upgraded!

This past summer we changed out the 3 high stack of 6 element Yagis.

The new K3LR 15 meter antenna system is a 4 high stack of 7 element OWA Yagis =
28
elements.
At 160'/120'/80'/40'. The over ground gain of this array is greater than 20 dBi.
I built a custom antenna switch for this array that allows 10 combinations of
antennas to be fed.

The new antennas work very well! The 15 meter operators have never commented
that
they thought they were too "sharp", however the F/S and F/B of the new array is
amazing!

Pictures are on http://www.k3lr.com

73!
Tim K3LR