Re: [TowerTalk] antenna advice

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna advice
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:21:26 -0800
Hi David

I do a lot of camping in the summer here and I have found that a good old
G5RV works excellent.  I use an MFJ tuner and there is always somewhere to
throw a rope over a tree and hoist it up.  If the area I'm in is too small
to stretch it out, I just wind up the excess on a couple of pop bottles and
load it up that way.  Works great on all bands.  73
Tom W7WHY