Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower bearings

To: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower bearings
From: "Mac McCullough" <w5mc@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:34:55 -0500
this sounds like a very good idea, and a good recovery cost wise as well...
I could go for this,  it would seems that worst case , both bearing surfaces
wont give up,  the real bearing might seize,  but it would still leave the
bronze to run,  or if for some reason the bronze seized, the real bearing
would still turn  ..  good idea,  thanx Dan mac/mc  w5mc

Located 46 miles due North of the Alamo, and 121 miles due South of the
Western White House.   see my website at  www.collinsandharrisradios.com