Re: [TowerTalk] TDR recommendations?

To: <rf@xemaps.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TDR recommendations?
From: "Perry - K4PWO" <k4pwo@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:36:22 -0500
Perhaps I'm missing something but using a "phasing harness" with coax cut
for a electrical length (usually a 1/4 wave of 75 ohm coax on either side of
a "T") only works for a narrow band of frequencies.  If you are using a wide
band power divider, then you can use two identical lengths of coax cut from
the same roll.  It that case, the electrical length isn't a factor.

73 de Perry - K4PWO