Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Climbing Harness

To: "'Brent Childers'" <w5ww@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Climbing Harness
From: "George Huling" <k5gh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:19:03 -0600
Brent,
The ExoFit XP climbing harness is great.  My back feel 100% better
than when I was using just a belt.  Wish I had purchased harness years ago.
I purchased my from www.tessco.com .  You need to get size info before
ordering as these are built for really large people, missed placed the
chart but worth phone call before ordering.
73,
George