Re: [TowerTalk] Roller Inductors

To: <zl1aih@ihug.co.nz>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Roller Inductors
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:03:29 -0500
Ha!  I love stories like this.  Years ago I washed about 2000 Winchester AA
cartridges in the XYL's washing machine.  They were placed inside a zip-up
pillow case.  The cartridges came out beautiful but the case was ruined.  It
would have been cheaper to buy new, already loaded cartridges compared to
the tab for a new washing machine and case I was forced to purchase.

73, Keith NM5G