Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Plug

To: KJ6Y@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Plug
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:12:15 -0400
Skip, that's useful information.  My rotor was obtained new about two
weeks ago and the schematic identifies P13 as NJC-207-PF, and that's the
same number that was in the correspondence from W9AE.  His
correspondence was a couple of years old though.  And it wouldn't be the
first time that manuals weren't kept up to date.

Anyhow, in my case, both the original and replacement plugs were
Nanaboshi, but there was no part number shown.  I can't find the packing
slip, but I don't think it showed the Nanaboshi number on it; just the
Yaesu part number.

73, Joe