Re: [TowerTalk] 6 meter yagi by DX Engineering

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6 meter yagi by DX Engineering
From: "Kinney John-r17512" <J.Kinney@Freescale.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:58:58 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Kinney John-r17512
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:12 AM
To: 'Dino Darling'

Hi Dino,
I did call the current DX Engineering folks, and they had / have no
information about the antennas or the two fellows that were DX
Engineering in Oregon.  Their comments were about the same, load the
dimensions into a modeling or optimizing program and see which one looks
the best.  I have EZNEC from the ARRL antenna book but have never used
it.  Guess I better get started.
Thanks for the reply,
John KA7CVJ