[TowerTalk] ROHN-LOC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ROHN-LOC
From: "Jim Irwin" <IRWINJE@FRONTIERNET.NET>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:00:48 -0400
Can someone tell me how the ROHN-LOC device is used when it is attached to a
klien SPA 858 tower belt. Some information I have come across indicates that it
is used while making your way up a tower in conjunction with a 3/8 cable that
is secured about 6 inches from the tower from top to bottom to act as a fall
arrest. Other info. indicates that is is somehow used  with rope. Any insight
on this would be greatly appreciated. I would really also like to get my hands
on the instructions for this device.