Re: [TowerTalk] ladder line

To: "'Rob Atkinson, K5UJ'" <k5uj@hotmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ladder line
From: "W3YY - Bob" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:06:50 -0000
Rob -

Your definitions are most likely correct and more precise, but I have seen
the 450 ohm version referred to as Ladder Line.  For example, the 450-ohm
"Ladder Line" used with the DX Engineering Reversible Beverage antenna (see
their web site).

Not taking sides on this one - just wanted to point out that other
interpretations of the term "ladder line" seem to be out there.

73, Bob - W3YY