[TowerTalk] Need info on a Transco antenna relay

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need info on a Transco antenna relay
From: John Becker <johnb3030@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 09:32:57 -0500
I have a Transco SP5T, Mfr PN 1460-15-1996. It has a 19 pin control
connector and I'm looking for the wiring diagram, and a source for the
mating connector.

In searching the web, it appears that a portion of Transco Products' RF
relay business was acquired by Dow Key in 1993, but I can't find any
information about this product on their website. At some point it
appears that Transco Products became Datron, but I can't find any
additional information beyond that.

I have an old Transco catalog which shows what appears to be this model,
but with a slightly different part number (1460-5-96). Unfortunately, no
information about the connector wiring is included.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

73,

John, K9MM