Re: [TowerTalk] Tower in Tree

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower in Tree
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:08:44 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Now I understand why The Gravity Group, CCI, and other companies who build
wooden roller-coasters charge a much higher price when they use Douglas Fir. If
they spend the (lots of) extra money up front for Douglas Fir, I know they have
to replace sections of the wooden track much less frequently - I just didn't
know it was *that* much stronger!
LJ