To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 53, Issue 42
From: "Jay Terleski" <jayt@arraysolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:40:42 -0500
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 20:20:15 -0400
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutions
To: "Jay Terleski" <jayt@arraysolutions.com>,
        <towertalk@contesting.com>

Sure Jeremy, I apologize for calling you an idiot. It is my pleasure to do
so, since I guess you will also do so regarding calling me a rip off artist.

I guess you really did not realize, even with all your expertise, that the
picture on my website is a large RF relay that does not go into the RatPak.

I am glad Bob KQ2M showed off his operating expertise at your station. He
know shows off his expertise with his own very nice station using Array
solutions stacking and phasing equipment.

I did put the RatPak replacement relay on the website this morning for those
who really want to buy it. I never ever thought it would be a salable item,
but for those DIY guys maybe it will be of interest.

Best regards, to you and the group.
Jay, WX0B

Off to Dayton we go.