Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?

To: Dan Zimmerman N3OX <n3ox@n3ox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?
From: kd4e <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:02:37 -0400
 > Dan Zimmerman N3OX wrote:
 >Imagine what happens if the situation were that
 > her house she bought for $550,000 was only worth
 > $475,000 "since that antenna went up"

That does not happen.

Last I read there is no evidence whatsoever that
anyone's home value anywhere has been diminished
by the nearby presence of an Amateur Radio tower.

Contact the ARRL Legal Bureau as they have all
of this data readily available - then post what
you learn so anyone reading this thread will see
fact and not supposition.

We need to be very very careful what we post
about this - rumors become "fact" in this crazy
world.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html