[TowerTalk] TIC Ringrotor problem

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TIC Ringrotor problem
From: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:16:04 +0000
One of my Ring rotor's controllers is on the fritz.  When I turn the
power on, the needle is pinned all the way to the left.  It doesn't move
as I move the preset knob.  I know it's not the motor, as I swapped the
two controllers I have and it does the same thing on my other Ring that
works fine with the other controller.  Any ideas what might have fried?

Also, does anyone have the color code for the motor's trailer hitch
connection?  There are 6 wires, white not used, blue, green, gray, brown
and yellow.  The manual mentions a red and there isn't a red!
Tnx,
Barry

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP