Re: [TowerTalk] Balun question shield leakage

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Balun question shield leakage
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:03:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Hopefully, you made it to Holiday World in Southern Indiana on your trip to
ride "The Voyage" roller coaster. We just recently had a 2-day coaster
enthusiast event there, called "HoliWood Nights", where we had two nights of
in-the-dark, full-throttle ERT (Exclusive Ride Time, after the general public
was kicked out for the evening) rides through the Indiana woods. After breaking
in all day for a couple of days, by 11-12:00 P.M., it was flying (as were the
two other wooden coasters, "The Raven" and "The Legend".) Maybe you were there?

Redefines the words "extreme ride". I have to go there at least a couple times
each Summer. And to Silverwood (in Idaho).

Truly Amazing.....

K7LJ