Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Consult

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Consult
From: "Gedas" <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:00:31 -0400
Hi Dick, I really enjoy not having to climb my Universal towers.  I made all
3 of mine fold-over at the bottom via a hand winch, pullies and some
parallel (stacked)  6x6 posts in cement.  One at 80', one at 70' and a small
one at 60'.....for me it has been a perfect solution for over 20 years.
Below are some URL's to some different images of the various towers and
setups over the years.

http://gedas.cc/main.php?g2_itemId=2079

http://gedas.cc/main.php?g2_itemId=1993

http://gedas.cc/main.php?g2_itemId=1985