Re: [TowerTalk] Can you help figure out my "I.C.E box" of Beverages?

To: "'Scott Robbins'" <w4pa@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Can you help figure out my "I.C.E box" of Beverages?
From: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:48:08 -0500
Scott...

If you look at the terminal strip head-on with the SO-239 to the left, the
four terminals provide a match for 300, 450, 600 and 800 ohms, respectively
(left-to-right).

There are several models. They are described at
http://www.iceradioproducts.com/reconly.html#Beverage%20Matching under
"Beverage Matching Unit".

I thought I had a link to the 4-page manual but I couldn't find it quickly.
It's not particularly useful, though.

- Larry Wi5A