Re: [TowerTalk] [Tower Talk] Was something else - Now Radian specsvs. Pe

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Tower Talk] Was something else - Now Radian specsvs. Peoria specs ??
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
Don't know about the base dimensions but the anchor
dimensions look all wrong! 2 ft X 2 ft X 1 foot
deep???
I'd be more worried about the anchors than the base.
BTW, my 60 ft R25 base is 2 X 2 X 3.5 deep. I hit a
layer of red shale and couldn't easily get the last
half a foot. It's been up 29 years without issues.

I'm really confused about those anchor dimensions!

73, Stew...

SNIP...

http://mail.yahoo.com