[TowerTalk] walking again

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] walking again
From: "Richard Joey Fiero II W5TFW" <w5tfw@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:22:31 -0500
Gordon,

 Yes I will walk again,  the question is when, my left ankle is rebuilt with
Titanium as is my right ankle ( done in 1983 parachute drop )  and now my
pelvis also,  so at least I have value for scrap metal,....
the question is my spine,  the Doctors have taken a wait and see attitude
about it so about every 6 weeks I go in for x rays and they poor over them
and tell me to come back in 6 weeks. Friday is the next set of x rays,  I
cant put any pressure on my left ankle yet so I am one legged right now, BUT
it beats being DEAD,   I have two young Sons and that would have really been
tragic,

                                    Joey
Richard Joey Fiero II
W5TFW  EM-40