Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR

To: "Carl Smidt" <xveoneov@primus.ca>,"Richard J. Fiero II W5TFW" <w5tfw@arrl.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>, <SteppIR@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:50:19 -0400
Carl, your bragging doesn't make any sense at all.  For any specific band
most monoband antennas will stomp a SteppIR, assuming that the boom length
is the same or longer than the SteppIR.  For band hopping convenience, I
would agree with you  that the SteppIR antenna is better than most
tribanders.  All of this bickering back and forth has become tedious at
best.

Bob  W6TR