Re: [TowerTalk] What is a good price for 3" or 4" irrigation pipe?

To: wcmoore@verizon.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What is a good price for 3" or 4" irrigation pipe?
From: k4tmc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:52:34 -0400
This is a little dated but...there was a source in Clinton, NC (Sampson
County), about 30 miles east of Fayetteville.  They have what you need.
 Here are the details:

L&M Mfg. Co.
815 Northeast Blvd.
Clinton, NC 28328
910-592-3719
Allen Tyndall

2 inch, 20 ft lengths, $0.75 per foot, with no couplings on ends
3 inch, 20 ft lengths, 1 piece 30 ft length, $0.75 per foot, no
couplings
4 inch, 20 ft lengths, $1.00 per ft, no couplings

One way is just to drive around in rural farming areas and look for the
piles of aluminum tubing stacked-up under shelters or beside barns.  As
more and more small to medium farms are downsizing or selling to larger
operations, there is always a supply of used tubing.  You may have to
knock on some doors to determine if the tubing is available.  Another
way is to stop by the local country stores on a rainy day and ask the
farmers that are standing around talking about the rain.

73,
Henry - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC
(former farm boy)