[TowerTalk] Anyone have a surplus Rohn 25G hinged base plate?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anyone have a surplus Rohn 25G hinged base plate?
From: "Derek Cohn/WB0TUA" <vibroplex@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:20:47 -0500
Hi Everyone,

We put up a Rohn 25G for our Field Day last week and everything went great.  We
borrowed the 25G tower and can buy it from the guy who lent it to us but he
wants his hinged base plate back.  Does anyone have a hinged base plate for the
25G that's not too expensive.  Since we're only going to be using this once a
year for Field Day, I'd like not to sink too much into it (if possible).

Here are some photos that I put up on the ARRL contest soapbox.

http://www.arrl.org/contests/soapbox/index.html?con_id=133&call=wb0snd

I'm working on a web page of the whole project and will send a link to that as
soon as it's done...

73,

Derek Cohn
Morse Telegraph Club - Alton Chapter