To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 55, Issue 50
From: Martin Staffa <geitaemort@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:05:12 -0700 (PDT)
I have received a good many replies to my original Question regarding TX-438
Yaesu800s .It is a used tower.I think I could get away with it but I would be
pushing the envelope.Thanks to all who replied Martin N1KGP

submissions to
towertalk@contesting.com

towertalk-request@contesting.com

towertalk-owner@contesting.com

than "Re: Contents of TowerTalk digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Re: Insulator/RTV (Roger (K8RI))
2. Ask the What? (Doug Renwick)
3. Re: Ask the experts - rooftop installs and more
(Cedrick "Fred" Johnson - WT2P)
4. Re: Ask the What? (Jim Brown)
5. US Towers TX472 question (Dale LaFrance)
6. Restoring a tristao cz454 tower (hcawthra@sbcglobal.net)
7. Re: Ask the What? (Tom Osborne)
8. Rooftop antennas (Barry Kirkwood)
9. Re: Ask the What? (wa5zup)