Re: [TowerTalk] How tall is that tower?

To: "'Kent Winrich'" <kwinrich@gmail.com>,"'jeremy-ca'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How tall is that tower?
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:07:02 -0500
Hey Kent,

You never know when you're going to learn something!  The online conversion
web site is real nice. I am forever having to look up conversions for
something. I taught Physics for years and I remember all the metric to
English length measurements (most of the time) but many of the other types
of measurements I just don't.

The next time I have to mix fertilizer in my hose end sprayer or sugar for
the hummingbird feeder, I'll think of you and I won't have to ask my wife
(retired homemaking teacher) how many tablespoons are in a cup!

The hummingbird feeder hangs next to my tower and the grass grows under it
if you were wondering how this post connects to Towertalk. :-)

Bill, W5VX