[TowerTalk] Rohn BX32

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn BX32
From: "N3PKC" <n3pkc@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:44:30 -0400
Hello all, I got my little BX32 bolted together today.  This is the second time
I put this tower up and I'm hoping this will be its permanent home.  It's right
next to the new ham shack I built over the summer (inside an existing
building).  This BX32 will support a small v/u satellite array.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/jhj5012/bx32.html

My next post will be asking for advise about putting my Rohn 45g on a pier pin.
 I've got the pier pin base section, but I need to buy the pin and pour the
concrete before it's too late in the sumer.  I'd really like to start getting
the tower assembled. Total tower height will be somewhere in the neighborhood
of 90'-140', I haven't quite decided.  I'll have 220' total to play with, but
I'm thinking it would be overkill and I'll plan on using it for two separate
towers.

I guess I should be thankful of all the room we have in northeast PA.

Joe
N3PKC