[TowerTalk] 1 5/8 Hardline

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 1 5/8 Hardline
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:13:13 -0600
I've had a reel of approximately 200' of hardline lying out back for several
years.  Desire is overcoming lazyness, so I'd like to use it.

The problem, if it's a problem, is that I'm not sure of the manufacturer.

Minimum description would be:  It's black.  It's corrugated and has a rather
large, hollow copper center conductor that is corrugated, as well.  Foam.

No markings that we can see other than a faint white mark every foot with a
graphic for a pair of scissors.

When I got the reel I also got two Andrews connectors with it.  That doesn't
necessarily mean that the line is Andrews.

I've never used hardline before, so I'm in the dark.  Any suggestions?

Barrie, W7ALW, DN36au,
QRV 6M, 432 & 1296 EME