Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire "ice sleeves"

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire "ice sleeves"
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
I installed some guy wire cable clamps a foot or so
above the upper end of the guy grips on my 3/16 EHS
guys. I figured that if ice slid down the the guy, it
would hit the clamp and stop or would break off and
fall. I don't know that they have ever actually helped
but I figure it can't hurt.

73, Stew...

http://mail.yahoo.com