Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Rohn 45 Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Rohn 45 Question
From: "Tim Heger" <n3xx@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 07:35:43 -0400
I use a similar solution to hold the bottom of the mast when changing out a
rotator.  Three straight pieces of angle iron with u'bolts.  Each piece
attaches to the mast with one u-bolt, and goes straight to a tower leg, with
another u-bolt securing it there.  I have never been able to see any
movement of the bottom of the mast, but I still wait for a calm day  just to
be on the safe side.

73, Tim - N3XX