Re: [TowerTalk] permit in hand

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] permit in hand
From: "JoeCoolDXer" <JoeCoolDXer@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 04:51:52 -0700
  From: Jim Brown<mailto:jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
  To: Tower Talk List<mailto:towertalk@contesting.com>
  Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 8:53 PM

  On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:26:30 -0500, bill rubin wrote:

  >The point I am making here is not the cost. Its that government is out of
  >control.

  Far from it. Indeed, exactly the opposite. The building department quite
  properly required that you provide engineered drawings showing that what you
  proposed to install was safe. They would be out of control if they FAILED to
  do that. And you DID get a deal. I've been a (sound system) design
  consultant for 20 years. My current bill-out is $150/hr, and I won't sign
  anything I haven't checked myself. I'm NOT a PE, but I am a professional. :)

  73,

  Jim Brown K9YC