Re: [TowerTalk] Cable feed through.

To: <WW5L@gte.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable feed through.
From: "KC2TN" <kc2tn@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:26:09 -0400
Sorry...without wordwrap!

Tom,

        When I built the addition to my house, with my shack and office in the
rear, I purchased a Valmont Microflect 3 port panel.

        Each port is 4" in diameter and has a sealing grommet through which you
can
pass various sizes of coax, rotor cable, grounds, etc...
        You can purchase the grommets in various hole configurations.

http://www.sitecom.com.mx/v9/en/valmont/manuales/06Building_Entries_p42to45.
pdf

Some pix also shown at www.picasaweb.google.com/kc2tnpix  - Look under Radio
Stuff

        Not the cheapest way to go but effective, neat and flexible.

Joe - KC2TN