Re: [TowerTalk] LMR400-PL259s

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR400-PL259s
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 23:07:06 -0400 (EDT)
Box cutters are dangerous tools, intended to be used at a safe distance from
body parts.  Using a box cutter near your opposite hand or other body parts can
easily result in an accidental deep cut right to the bone, and now you have a
serious injury to deal with.

If you use a box cutter to prepare coaxial cable, be sure you wear a
substantial glove on the opposing hand!

73
Frank
W3LPL