Re: [TowerTalk] Trying to contact Force 12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trying to contact Force 12
From: "Dave Nissen" <dave@w9cop.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 06:50:13 -0500
I was also at Dayton and ordered a C3SS. Yes, it took longer than what was
stated there, but it is here now. I called several times and always was able
to get a live person when I allowed for the difference in time between CA
and IL.

I kinda liked the fact that there was less traffic at  the F-12 booth. Tom
had time to answer any questions I had and seemed like a real nice guy. Nice
enough that my buddy also ordered an antenna which found it's way to
Colorado about the time that he was promised.

I would have liked to have seen some inventory at Dayton. Sure would have
been nice to walk out with my C3SS under my arm, but I understand the costs
of shipping inventory, possible damage to products and other factors
combined with the show costs make that prohibitive.

My $0.02

73

Dave de W9COP