[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain DRC-1 manual needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain DRC-1 manual needed
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:23:12 -0500
Hy-Gain DRC-1 manual needed.

I have checked the usual suspects (Hy-Gain/MFJ + Bama + lots of
Google with many
variants on Hy-Gain spelling) and have had no luck, so I thought I
would try this reservoir
of information.

I need the manual for the rack-mount, digital-readout, rotator
control unit for the
Hy-Gain 3501BA rotator.  This rotator is the chain drive unit often
used to rotate
Big Berthas.  This is NOT the DCU-1 for the Ham-IV/Tail-Twister series.  The
controller is a "Telex/Hy-Gain showing that it is new enough to have been built
after the acquisition of Hy-Gain by Telex.

This unit controls the rotator over a 2-wire system (TWISTED PAIR)
and is a standard
3.5 inch rack unit about 10 inches deep and contains an optical
encoder for direction
setting in 5 deg increments.

ANY help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks  --  John  W0UN