[TowerTalk] 4-square separation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4-square separation
From: "Steve Sala" <k7awb@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:13:22 -0700
I am planning both a 40-meter and 80-meter four square next year in my back
field.  I am mowing the field this month to stake out the potential area.  I do
not want to put the 40 meter inside the 80 meter area, but put them side by
side, both on a line East to West so the 4 corners are 45 degrees, 135 degrees,
225 degrees, and 315 degrees for best overall to Europe and Japan from Eastern
WA.  What is the spacing I should make between the edges of each array for no
interaction.  Any information would be appreciated.

73
Steve Sala
K7AWB
DN17es