Re: [TowerTalk] SPG & Service Entrance Grounds.

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@copper.net>,"'W0UN -- John Brosnahan'" <shr@swtexas.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SPG & Service Entrance Grounds.
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:23:39 -0500

Bill,

I still maintain that the problem is that most do not know what a "single
point ground system" is. As I said before it describes how the equipment is
grounded and all of the lines going to and from the equipment.

It is ONE PHYSICAL (single) place. If all of the equipment lines do not
first connect to the single point ground panel and the equipment fed from
only that panel then a single point ground system does not exist. Period,
the end.

People are trying to call too many variations a single point ground when it
is not. If you adhere to the above definition there should be no confusion.

73
Gary  K4FMX