Re: [TowerTalk] exploding foundations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] exploding foundations
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:25:21 -0600
I see a cracked foundation in Figure 4 ... so where is the exploding
foundation??  My BS detector is turned on.

> What exploding concrete??  Back up your claim with real life validated
> proof.  My experience has been the opposite.
>
> Doug

Want evidence?  See Figure 4 (and the text below it) in the link below:

http://www.mikeholt.com/newsletters.php?action=display&letterID=407

According to NFPA 780, Ufer grounding is generally satisfactory provided

that it is not the only earth grounding mechanism and that the ground is

brought out beyond the concrete encasement to make the earth connection.

Exactly what I do.

Doug

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/09/2007 8:48 AM