[TowerTalk] For Sale: Tri-Ex W-67

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: Tri-Ex W-67
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:01:08 -0500
Greetings,
I have a Tri-Ex W-67 self supporting crank-up tower available in
middle Tennessee. This tower is a refurbishing project in progress;
the top section and mounting bracket are being repaired after an
incident some twenty years ago. Once that is complete, the tower will
require a new motor and likely new control wiring in order to make it
functional. I have a copy of the original manual, which includes
details the construction of the concrete base.
I have no interest in installing this tower on my property. I'd be
happy to see it put to use by someone who wants/needs it. The new
owner may want to have the entire tower stripped and galvanized,
(which I can help with) or use it as is, which is certainly reasonable.

Since I have money and time invested in this project, and I can offer
options to the new owner (galvanizing, transportation, installation
assistance) the price isn't fixed. The baseline is $800 after the top
section and mounting bracket are done. Trades for other equipment
will be considered, no tube type gear. Please contact me directly, as
I don't read all the traffic on the list.

Thank you,
Robin Midgett K4IDC
http://www.people.vanderbilt.edu/~robin.midgett/index.htm