Re: [TowerTalk] Coper clad steel

To: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>,"TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coper clad steel
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:43:34 -0400
Davis RF can supply #16 black PE jacketed real Copperweld at .07/ft in a
5000' reel; good stuff for 160M phased Beverages for several directions.
They also have #13 19 strand black PE jacketed Copperweld at .15/ft in 1000'
and .13/ft in 10000'.

Ive also received good quotes from QPL and Graybar for #12 and 14 black PE
Copperweld.

Has anyone tried the 4 conductor telephone wire for radials. Its super cheap
at hamfests and some regular fleamarkets in big spools. #24 or 26 I believe.

Carl
KM1H