Re: [TowerTalk] Force12 C3SS Manual

To: KA9OFM John Garrett <ka9ofm@gmail.com>,Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force12 C3SS Manual
From: Larry McDavid <lmcdavid@lmceng.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:38:24 -0700
I've already received several other requests for the manual. Let's wait
a while a see what else develops.

Oops, I forgot about postage! That's a lot of paper! The cost will need
to be adjusted for postage.

I've never had Kinko's scan anything to pdf so I don't know the cost.
Perhaps I should check this. But, some of my notes are light pencil and
will need special attention to reproduce.

So, hold on for a day or two while I resolve these issues. I do have a
PayPal account and that works great for items like this. But, let me
confirm the total shipped cost as I don't want to loose money.

Larry W6FUB

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, CA  (20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)