Re: [TowerTalk] 160m 1/4 Wave Vertical Results Thus Far...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160m 1/4 Wave Vertical Results Thus Far...
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:13:50 +0000
First thing is to get rid of that 75' of cable.  Measure it right at the
base, otherwise you have to transform all the impedances back through that
cable to know what you really have.  And since the mjf meters are useless I
assume you are using only an swr bridge, that can't show you the actual
resonance especially after going through a cable.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net