[TowerTalk] Swapping out a T2X & Wasps...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Swapping out a T2X & Wasps...
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
Kim, I have been up and down my towers the past couple weeks... At roughly
60-70 feet on all three towers I have paper wasps buzzing in my face... There
is nothing on the tower(s) at that level to attract them... No holes in the
tower legs for them to nest in... No plates, rotors, or objects to hang their
paper nest from and no visible nests... They seem to be desperately searching
for a place to nest before winter...  I have not been stung...  Must be a wasp
thing to look at that altitude <shrug>

denny / k8do