Re: [TowerTalk] re Wooden poles

To: "bob finger" <finger@goeaston.net>,"Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re Wooden poles
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 15:24:08 -0400
Beer, coffee, handshakes and just plain old real people are alive and well
in New Hampshire.

In my own rural area I swap sweat equity or my welding and electrical skills
to my neighbors and friends for backhoe, jackhammer and similar work. Cash
is never mentioned.

The utility companies are glad to deliver free poles as it saves them money
and paperwork. The CATV companies give away reel ends of hardline.

Im sure that the people are similar in areas that arent up tight and worried
about some dirtbag lawyer under every rock. NH law is based on the concept
of personal responsibility, it helps keep those lawyers fighting each other
for work and not annoying humans.

Carl
KM1H