[TowerTalk] Saturn Six antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Saturn Six antenna
From: dave arruzza <w1ctn@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:55:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all...
  I picked up one of these antennas and I need a copy of the manual. Without a
doubt it's a 1960's style "plug and play", and hasn't be touched since 1966,
but a manual would be nice.

  I'm sure the "Western Electric" RG-58 I cut off of it was the original.

  I plan to mount it on one of my towers for an horiziontal omnidirectional
antenna. It looks like something from Frankenstein's laboratory so that should
keep the neightbors at bay for awhile !

  Please check the back of your file cabinets or bottom of your parakeet's cage
for a copy. I'll pay for copying and mailing.

  Thanks,
  Dave W1CTN
  Radio Ansonia Connecticut