[TowerTalk] BRAND NEW STEPPIRS FOR SALE

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] BRAND NEW STEPPIRS FOR SALE
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:52:40 EDT
Some of you know my original plans to build a station out here in KH6
included one MostIR SteppIR and two 4 element SteppIRs.  Those plans have
changed,
since the county disallowed my application for a tower near the  house.  As a
result the tower needed to be built 475 feet from the  house.  This would have
complicated things with the SteppIRs.

As a result I have put the brand new in box SteppIRs up for sale.  I  have
sold one of the 4 el, and still have the other and the MonstIR  left.  There is
currently a long wait for these from the  factory.  You could have one at your
door in less than two weeks shipped  from KH6.  Shipping costs from KH6 via
Fed Ex are pretty reasonable.

With both antennas I am including the transceiver interface and whatever,
control  cables came with them...all new in the sealed box.

4 el is $2285, the MonstIR is $4799.  Installation not included!   Reply off
reflector.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS