Re: [TowerTalk] Telrex T20 accessories wanted

To: <vhfplus@bmg50.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Telrex T20 accessories wanted
From: <kb5my@starband.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:36:16 -0400 (EDT)
Is that Telrex - or should it be TriEx?  The TriEx tower line is now made
by Tashjian Towers http://www.tashtowers.com.  Their web page is a little
off-kilter, but I was able to get to the pricing section for the T20 line
by going to the Self Supporting Towers Page, then click on the Commercial
Tower Price List link and scroll down the list to the T20 section.

73,
Dan  KB5MY/6