Re: [TowerTalk] An antenna question...

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, Robert Chudek <k0rc@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] An antenna question...
From: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:32:54 -0600 (CST)
Bob:

     Just to add fuel to the fire: W1BB, the Old Man of Topband, used a silo in
Massachusetts, right on the coast, as a support for a wire beam on 160M.  He
hung two inverted-Vee wire dipoles of appropriate lengths off the silos and fed
one of them, using the other as a reflector element.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F