[TowerTalk] House bracket AND guys

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] House bracket AND guys
From: "Paul Beringer" <ng7z@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:48:07 -0800
I've been reading all the chatter about the Rohn 25 guyed/unguyed/house
bracket issue and thought you folks might be interested to see how I did it
at my place. I have pix of the process from start to finish at Picasaweb.
You can see a good compromise between convenience and safety. My house is
surrounded by tall trees and they are a buffer between winds and the tower.

Here's the URL http://picasaweb.google.com/paulng7z/NG7ZTower
73 Paul NG7Z
9:34 AM