[TowerTalk] **Rotor EZ... No Response to recent product orders. **

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] **Rotor EZ... No Response to recent product orders. **
From: David Weiss <kb3ooo@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 10:54:33 -0500

Hello All:

I placed a mailed order for the Rotor EZ for a HAM IV with RS232 option on
November 5, 2007.  I have neither received the product nor any response to
e-mails or phone calls to the company.  I was able to leave a voice message
weeks ago, but now a recorded outgoing message states that the call cannot be
taken.

Does anyone know if there is a problem with this company?

Please respond.

Thanks

Dave K3FT