Re: [TowerTalk] Veloc Factors - wire + Lad line - from DAVIS RF Co.

To: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,<k7ddmjb@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Veloc Factors - wire + Lad line - from DAVIS RF Co.
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 17:38:53 -0500
Hi Jim,
  Thanks,  I agree with everything you have said, including that the bottom
line is the various factors noted have an effect on the resonant length of
the antenna.
73, Steve Davis, K1PEK

Davis RF Co.

www.DavisRF.com

978-369-1738

~ Davis RF Co., Div. of Orion Wire Co.,Inc.
 Distribution to numerous industries,  Andrew
 Heliax; Times Microwave LMR; RFS Celwave and others.
 Cable design engineering. RF Peripherals.
 www.davisRF.com
 Tel: 1-800-328-4773 (1-800-DAVIS RF) Tech'l: 1-978-369-
 1738, Fax: 1-978-369-3484

 ~ DAVIS/ORION Marine Wire and Cable Co., Distribution and Design: UL/USCG
 Marine Stds.  Tel: 877-242-2253  Fax: 603-787-2221 (Direct tel to Steve
 Davis: 978-369-1738 or Fax: 978-369-3484)

 ~Orion Wire Co., Inc., Design Engineers of Specialty/Custom Cable
 Tel: 1-800-328-4773, 1-603-787-2200 Fax 1-603-787-2221,
 email: j_stimson@davis-orionwiregroup.com
 www.davisRF.com